Finally! The cataract surgery went well, starting on February 2nd, and I finally got new glasses around the end of March. Took a little longer than that to get going again, with other things going on that gave me a good excuse not to get back to work right away! Anyhow, I finally got everything organized in the sewing room and the “annex” – the room for the over-flow of fabric, trimmings, etc, as well as my “mailing station”, “photo studio” and “office”!
So I have some before and after pictures now:
And then there’s this:
And this is the re-organized sewing center:
Now for the “annex”:
Then there’s the Photo Studio and Mailing Station:
(and there’s more fabric inside of both!)
Last, but not least, is the Office:
I realize that very few people will see any of this, but I need the practice with taking, editing, and adding pictures….and I’m rather proud of my accomplishments!
Now, hopefully, I can get back to creating and sewing irresistible gowns for dolls (and selling them!).